450+/- Gross Acres w/ Apple Orchards
6 Tracts Offered Separately
Thursday, June 24, 2010 – 2 pm
Auction Location: Red Lion Hotel, 607 E Yakima Avenue, Yakima, WA 98901
Seller: Cervantes Orchards & Vineyards under US Bankruptcy Court Order
Abbreviated Sale Terms:
• Bidding requires pre-qualification
• A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the selling price, per Tract.
• Bidder Deposits – Per Tract, will be required at bidder registration made payable to Fidelity Title Co. and according to the complete terms and conditions.
• Earnest Money Deposit – Successful bidders will be required to provide a minimum earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price payable to Fidelity Title Co. at the close of the real estate auction. The cashier’s check Bidder Deposit will be applied to that percentage. Buyers must be prepared to issue a personal check for the balance due in excess of the bidder deposit to be made payable to Fidelity Title Co. to complete the earnest money deposit requirement.
• Early Possession – Successful bidders will be required to take possession of the Property being purchased within 48 hours post auction. Prior to taking possession the Buyers shall be required to increase the earnest money deposits to 25% or 30% respectively, according to complete terms and conditions.
• Growing Costs – Buyer will be responsible for paying for all 2010 costs associated with the maintenance and operation of the property as well as all costs associated with the growing and harvesting of any crops growing thereon.
• Terms – Cash at closing on or before August 6, 2010. Closing at Fidelity Title Co. located at 117 North 4th Street, Yakima, Washington 98901
• All sale offers are subject to confirmation & acceptance by Bankruptcy Plan Liquidating Agent.
• Auction Tracts are being sold by legal descriptions, not acres. Learn more at AuctionServicesNearMe.com
Property Information: Complete sale terms, bidder information & property information package is available at www.WREAONLINE.com or by contacting (509) 297-9294.
Property Inspection At Viewer Discretion: Please contact Western Real Estate Auctions at (509) 297-9294 for inspection of residential improvements.
Disclaimers: Buyer and his agent are responsible for independently verifying all presented information. No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, including but not limited to: acreages, dimensions and or square footage of buildings, or the condition of any of the aforementioned. The same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions and withdrawal without notice.
In regard to fruit trees, no warranty is made as to variety, health, or appropriateness for location. Further, Broker and Seller make no warranty as to whether or not the origin of the trees had the appropriate fees paid to the patent holder(s). Additionally, Broker and Seller make no warranties as to the condition of the wind machines or the irrigation system, including but not limited to the pumps, main lines, laterals, sprinkler heads, or any other element. Buyer agrees to purchase the property in “AS IS” condition and by signing the purchase agreement, releases Broker and Seller from all responsibility and liability related to any issue on these properties.
Preliminary Orchard Information
157+/- Gross Acres, 124+/- Ac. Braeburn, Gala & Fuji Apples plus 4+/- Ac. Mother Block
TRACT 2 ~ Edison/Veldhuis Place Orchard
167+/- Gross Acres, 157+/- Ac. Granny Smith Apples
TRACT 3 ~ Simmons Place Orchard
71+/- Gross Acres, 60+/- Ac. Fugi & Braeburn Apples
TRACT 4 ~ Asbel Place Orchard
24+/- Gross Acres, 22+/- Ac. Braeburn Apples
TRACT 5 ~ Schinmann Place Orchard
11+/- Gross Acres, 11+/- Ac. Granny Smith Apples
TRACT 6 ~ Freeburn Orchard
22+/- Gross Acres, 18+/- Ac. Gala Apples
Thursday, June 24, 2010 – 2 PM
Auction Location: Red Lion Hotel – 607 E. Yakima Avenue – Yakima, WA 98901
Irrigation District Allocation
June 23, 2010 – Subsequent to review and clarification by all creditor legal advisors, all current and delinquent real property taxes will be purchaser’s responsibility and will be added to closing costs for each auction tract. See summary of Buyer Costs table directly below.
Growing Costs – estimated as of June 17, 2010
Taxes assume closing date of August 6, 2010
|T-1 Home||T-2 Edison||T-3 Simmons||T-4 Asbell||T-5 Schin.||T-6 Freeburn|
|Per Acre||T-1 Home||T-2 Veldhuis||T-3 Simmons||T-4 Asbell||T-5 Schin.||T-6 Freeburn|
|Total Per acre||$2,382||$2,307||$1,650||$2,092||$1,810||$3,062|
Multiple Peril Crop Insurance – Summary of Coverage
|Orchard I.D.||Acres||Total Guarantee||Price||Liability||Premium|
|T-1 Home Place||124.6||77,663||$10.10||$784,396||$48,866|
TRACT 1 ~ Home Place – Documents
APN Tract 1 – Home
Preliminary Title Commitment T-1 Homeplace
Preliminary Title Commitment T-1 Homeplace – Maps
T-1 NRCS Soil Survey
TRACT 2 ~ Veldhuis Place – Documents
APN Tract 2 – Veldhuis
Preliminary Title Commitment T-2 Veldhuis
Preliminary Title Commitment T-2 Veldhuis – Maps
T-2 NRCS Soil Survey
TRACT 3 ~ Simmons Place – Documents
APN Tract 3 – Simmons
Preliminary Title Commitment T-3 Simmons
Preliminary Title Commitment T-3 Simmons – Maps
T-3 NRCS Soil Survey
TRACT 4 ~ Asbel Place – Documents
APN Tract 4 – Asbel
Preliminary Title Committment T-4 Asbel
Ingress-Egress Access T-4
T-4 NRCS Soil Survey
TRACT 5 ~ Schinmann Place – Documents
APN Tract 5 – Schinmann
Preliminary Title Commitment T-5 Schinmann
Preliminary Title Commitment T-5 Schinmann – Maps
T-5 NRCS Soil Survey
Reierson Water Report
TRACT 6 ~ Freeburn – Documents
APN Tract 6 Freeburn
Preliminary Title Commitment T-6 Freeburn
Preliminary Title Commitment T-6 Freeburn – Maps
T-6 NRCS Soil Survey
Wind Machine Locations & Serial Numbers
(courtesy of Cascade Wind Machine Service – Virgil Anders)
Tract 1 – Home Place Orchard
Tract 2 – Veldhuis Place Orchard
Tract 6 – Freeburn Orchard